FREE PROBATE ADVICE
Every year we receive hundreds of calls from executors and next of kin who are unsure of their position and need some accurate advice regarding probate. Most have never dealt with probate before and understandably want to know the correct way to proceed without running up an immediate bill.
Many calls are from families who just want to check that the information they have received is correct.
Here at Valued Estates we have a team of friendly administrators who can advise you immediately what should be done for your particular circumstance. The professional advice is free, confidential and there is no call centre.
We can clarify the steps that are required for the estate in question and provide you with the answers to some of the following: -
- If you really need probate.
- If you have to use the company that is holding the original will.
- The alternative options and choices available to you.
- The steps required in your circumstances.
- How long the process should take.
- How to trace a will.
- How to pay for the funeral from estate funds immediately.
- How to trace executors and next of kin.
- If Inheritance Tax is due.
- The options available to pay Inheritance Tax.
Our office hours are: -
Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.30pm*
Friday 8.45am - 5.00pm*
*If you have an enquiry outside of these hours or at weekends, please call and leave an answerphone message and you will normally get a call back within an hour as the messages are forwarded to us
Alternatively, you can email us your contact details and we can call or email you back in office hours.